Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love for Keep Calm Gallery

Want

I first came across the Keep Calm Gallery when I bought this tote from their sister site a few years ago. I was very happy with my "G" bag but love their prints and tea towels even more.  After much back and forth and getting opinions, I purchased the If You Can't Stand the Heat print for our kitchen (get it, cause it's in the kitchen, HA! And the finger actually points to our door, Double HA!).  Honestly most of the feedback I got was to not get this  because it was too cheesy but I am  cheesy and I adore it for that very reason. I would love to get the print above for our bedroom but I think one cheeky art piece might be all our house can handle.  If you are looking for some love for your walls they have lots of great prints with awesome sayings, great graphics, typography and reasonable prices-especially considering the exchange rate. For something less committal and costly, get yourself a tea towel and spice up your abode that way (I  purchased the towel on the bottom right).  These all come shipped via Royal Mail from the UK so arrival can be slow but it's well worth the wait.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Gratzi!