Friday, July 22, 2011

Those would be the best memories

Getting to work

Last weekend I needed a picture of my husband by himself, when I went to my photo album to find one I realized that I hadn't printed any photos since July of 2009.  In college my photo album was never more than a month behind, so this is totally unacceptable. While I have taken my fair share of photos since then and have access to them on my computer, its not the same as cozying up on the couch with a photo album to reminisce and point and laugh. So when snapfish was offering up a sale I jumped on it to get my pictures updated to at least this decade. My photos arrived yesterday and I will be spending the afternoon with good music, and a nice glass of wine, getting myself back on track and remembering all I loved about 2009. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Gratzi!