Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sloth


Summer is officially over which means that the Fall television season has officially begun. This also means that I will turn into a sloth most weeknights after 8 o'clock. Notice I haven't posted much this week? Well I was watching Dancing with the Stars (both episodes-see yah Metta!) and all the Wednesday night comedies on ABC (I love you Modern Family),  heck I even  stuck around for Revenge, that is until I fell asleep on the couch. Tonight marks the two hour premiere of Grey's Anatomy, and Sunday night I will be watching Desperate Housewives (even though I haven't liked that show for 3 years I still watch every-single-episode, why do I do that?). Anyway I would like to formally say farewell to my evenings of projects and productivity and welcome back to all my favorite shows! Which will you be glued to?
                               

1 comment:

  1. i got to catch modern family and grey's anatomy as well... one i missed was up all night and another i'd like to see pan am... hmm, lots to keep up with here! xox

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Gratzi!