Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Meal in 30 Minutes

Next time I'll wipe the plate so this looks more pro
Like every other red blooded American fifty-something, I have a subscription to Good Housekeeping... and I love it.  When I read magazines targeted to my age group they don't have adds for mayo in them so this was a real treat. Honestly when I saw the page below I thought how disgusting it sounded, mayonnaise on chicken with a company logo I associate with soap, but then I thought that it sounded easy, and easy trumps gross so I gave it a try. If you need to make a fulfilling dinner in less time than it takes you to watch an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians give this recipe a try. Add some sauteed veggies and Trader Joe's orzo and rice pilaf and you got yourself a speedy crowd pleaser. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Gratzi!