Monday, February 20, 2012

This Ish Works- St. Ives Naturally Soothing Body Lotion

I have never been one of those people with naturally baby soft skin. In order to not feel like the desert floor I need to liberally apply lotion daily. Typically I'm way too lazy to do that but with the pregnancy symptoms of stretch marks and itchy skin threatening to make themselves known at any moment, I had to add lotion to my daily routine. In past attempts to try to be one of those people with skin as "soft as a kitten", I have spent my fair share of dough on the fancy stuff at Sephora, well let me tell you- that is so not necessary. St. Ives Naturally Soothing Body Lotion in Oatmeal and Shea Butter is seriously the best I have ever tried. With one application I became one of the soft people I pet all creepy like when I come across them. It costs less than 5 bucks and doesn't contain parabens, which I hear are bad for you so that's another plus. And while it doesn't smell all pretty and girly, you have perfume to do that job for you. Anywhoo if you want to get all silky get this! That is all. 



1 comment:

  1. I went to Target to buy this because of this blog and walked out with a cart full of junk. The way I see it you owe me about $85! I like it so far. It's been a mighty dry winter! I can use all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Gratzi!