Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've Got You Under My Skin

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant! And while I haven't been busy blogging I have been more than busy getting everything in our home ready for the little man. 5 more weeks and my baby boy will be here to use all his new clothes, toys and supplies! Here is an update on what each week has looked like for me. It seems every time I step into my closet there is something else that no longer fits... so these pictures are probably going to stop showing up here going forward because I'm getting to the point of just huge. I can't wait to meet my tenant getting me there;)
28 Weeks- Dinner date at 5:30 on a Friday night- CrAzY

29 Weeks on my 29th Birthday! Babymoon in Calistoga

31 Weeks at my Baby Shower- At this point he was the size of a pineapple

34 Weeks- Stretching this dress to the limits

1 comment:

  1. Wishing we were there to share those moments with you and Ofi. I know how wonderful it is to see your belly grow and move to your voice. The boys can't wait to see their cousin! ~Cristina, Matt and Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Gratzi!