Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet Child of Mine

His Birth Announcement via Tiny Prints
Introducing my baby boy, Ofilio Clay Arguello! Our little man was born two months ago and has been making us oh so happy everyday since. He got his first name from his father (and grandfather, and great grandfather), and his middle name (chosen by me) from the street we live on (but if you ask I may just say that it's because my husband is a huge Clay Aiken fan;). Last night was his first sleeping through so today I have enough energy to write a post. Hoping to get back into the swing of things and share with you more of life with my little muffin. Welcome to the world Baby O! We love you  more than words can say!

2 comments:

  1. He is perfect! Couldn't be happier for you guys (and me!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful and I can tell you, his Auntie Chelsea cannot stop talking about him and showing his photo!! You have brought smiles to many faces Little "O"!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Gratzi!